Floor mats, also called floor liners, are one of many interior accessories you can buy online these days to help protect the plastics and upholstery in your vehicle from dirt and damage. Most are either fabric, rubber, or vinyl, and what they're made of will determine just how well they do the job you need them to.
Carpet, for instance, captures muck well enough, though you may need to wash it from time to time. It does usually have a slip-resistant base, however, and that'll help keep dirt and water alike from accumulating under it, not to mention help keep it from crumpling.
Rubber and vinyl are a little more heavy-duty, sometimes called "all-weather" for that reason. They're designed for repelling mud and liquids instead of absorbing them. That means they can build up debris over time; you'll have to spray them off occasionally.
There are custom floor mats for sale these days, too, and they usually have special features -- for instance, caps, grooves, or spikes, which simplify cleanup, or clips or retainers, which can help them grip your floors better.
Unfortunately, no floor mat lasts forever. Luckily, there are clear signs that you need to replace them:
- Bunching and slipping. These can mean they're losing their grip. The possible result: brake pedal and accelerator blockage, which can be a serious danger while driving.
- Ripping. When this happens, crud can get trapped under the mat, and tears only expand over time. The possible result: that grime reaching your vehicle's floor and either damaging it or wearing it out over time.
Safeguard Your Vehicle's Interior -- Install Genuine OEM Floor Mats
By now, you're probably wondering what floor mats fit your vehicle. The question has a simple answer: those made by your brand. They're designed for its models specifically, making them the best means of keeping your floors in the best possible shape. You can order them online, right here. We'll ship ASAP, with delivery right to your door -- buy now!
No results found for "floor mats". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!